Showreel of 2013 Showreel of 2013

Ass-mazing. <3

Hot Demon Sex Hot Demon Sex

It penetrated past my inner demonic senses and I had sex with a demon. Thank you. :D

The Vortex [FULL] The Vortex [FULL]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Run away Run away

LESBIAN TRACK!!!!!!!

Mickey Mao Disstrack 3/31 Mickey Mao Disstrack 3/31

please don't ever submit this crap. You only copy other tracks and rap over it, you're pretty shit.

Carefoot responds:

This is my original poetry, over a beat I got from Mickey Mao created by CJ Snow done for fun with HDC and has nothing to do with you. You cannot leave useful reviews or post useful things nobody will give a shit. You have no input, I am going too keep making music and you are a terrible human being. Nothing you can say or do can hurt me, thanks for the toxic input cunt muscle.

Mickey Mao Disstrack 4/3 Mickey Mao Disstrack 4/3

this is bad, no more this crap.

Kill yourself.

Zephyr (feat. Spatatat) Zephyr (feat. Spatatat)

Zephyr as in the agility hero in Hon, if so pub trash. the track itself is bad and u can't rap for shit.

Carefoot responds:

You gave absolutely no tips too improve. Your exactly the person I am talking too talk mad shit about what is good and bad rap but can't write a single word of poetry - also if you think I can'r rap for shit well I am going too keep making music so your input doesn't change shit. If you don't like don't play it. I couldn't care less if you don't unless you have actual critique. But don't treat people like a cunt. You think I can't rap for shit great I think you can't review, create music or be a good person. Go be a socio-path on someone elses work.

Its a freestyle type spit and its just poetry, don't like it? Don't play it. Go play Heroes of Newearth your not cut out too review work.

Miami Sun Miami Sun

Gives me the image of new York sun, miami is gay.

Tornado Outbreak Tornado Outbreak

This is bad.

College Soundtrack Comp. College Soundtrack Comp.

Cool shit yo.